We’re Moving to Two Services to Make Space!
However, we want to operate with caution and wisdom throughout this process. Please keep these things in mind:
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- In order to attend a service, you will need to register online.
- There will be two opportunities to attend church each week – Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00am.
- Each service will have a maximum capacity of 65.
- We will continue to offer church online! We will be rebroadcasting our service on Facebook and YouTube at 7pm on Wednesday Evenings
- Yes, you must register to attend. If you don’t have access to the internet, have a friend or family member assist you. Your information will not be shared with anyone, but the government will be allowed access to this information if they need to track a new case or outbreak. We will have sign-ups avaliable for each month so you can do it once, saving time for doing it each week. If you are unable to attend, please update it so your spot is free for someone else.
- In keeping in step with health and safety recommendations, no coffee or tea will be available (you can bring your own, though!)
- There will be no mingling in the lobby before or after service, and we will try to maintain a ‘touch-free’ facility (avoid handshakes, hugs, and high fives). Feel free to chat outside at least 6 feet apart.
- The back door and stairway are closed. Please enter through the main entrance or the wheel chair entrance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering and exiting the building.
- Seating in the sanctuary has been rearranged to properly adhere to social distancing protocols. We encourage you to sit with your family (and/or bubble family) and maintain a 6ft-distance between other attendees. Ushers will be available to help you find seating, if necessary.
- We are still encouraging you to give your offering online through e-transfer. However, there will be offering boxes available in the sanctuary and the debit machine in the lobby.
- Washrooms will be opened for use 1 individual or family unit at a time and will be sanitized regularly throughout the morning. Please be sure to wash your hands well, and wait your turn in the hallway if necessary. The upstairs bathroom is for those with assesibility needs, seniors, or families with young children who require a change table.
- Cleaning teams will be at work during the services and between services to ensure a safe and clean environment. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Before registering for church, ask yourself the following questions:
Am I or anyone in my household showing any flu-like symptoms? (Fever, chills, cough, body aches, fatigue and any other symptoms listed on the 811 website consistent with CoVid 19)
Have I or anyone in my family traveled outside Atlantic Canada in the last 14 days?
Have I or anyone in my family had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
Am I or anyone else in my family waiting for COVID-19 testing results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions we strongly encourage you to attend Church Online this weekend.
Otherwise, click “Register” to go ahead and save your seat.
This will be a new experience for all of us. Everyone is trying their best, so let’s be gracious with one another.
We want to honour the regulations that have been given to us, and appreciate your understanding and flexibility.