Many of you send in greetings for graduates. You can find them below!
The baby of our family is graduating and dad and Deanna couldn’t be more proud, we know papa is shining down with pride. Good luck in the fall no doubt you will succeed – Deanna McLellan
We’ve compiled some resourced for parents and grads below that we have found are helpful for navigating this transition!
- [ARTICLE] “Connecting with Your Graduate When They Leave for College”
- [ARTICLE] “Three Words to Repeat When Your Child Starts to Move Away from You”
- [ARTICLE] “The Parent Your 18 Plus Kid Needs Now”
- [ARTICLE] “To the Parents of the Class of 2020”
- [ARTICLE] “What to Do When Your Adult Child Is Messing Up”